dimanche 9 octobre 2011

Where you can go

Grenoble is a beautiful city. To discover it, You have to visit la Bastille and to walk downtown. However, the  most important thing is to taste: le gratin dauphinois, la tartiflette, la fondue, la raclette; to discover this food you  can go to restaurant "La ferme à Dédé" (this restaurant is in downtown, adress: 24 Barnave street).  If you want to drink something with friends, there are lots of agreeable pubs in Grenoble. In winter, Grenoble becomes the city of ski. The mountains are covered by snow, it's really wonderful. If you like skiing or if you want to learn, you should go in Vercors. The Vercors is a mountain range closed to Grenoble. You can visit Lans  en Vercors, Méaudre or Villard de Lans for instance, lovely typical mountain villages where there are ski resorts.

136 words

3 commentaires:

  1. Gosh Lola, sooo many places to visit ... let's see, I've been to the Bastille four times now. I think I would like to go to La ferme à Dédé, I've seen this place often. Skiing, not really !! Don't you have some place "original" I could go to ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't know a real place "original". I think Grenoble is a little city. For me, if you like History, an original place is "Le musée de la Résistance". Grenoble and the Vercors were very important during the World War II. It's not real happy but it's very interesting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't know very perfectly the city of Grenoble! Excuse -me, could - you explain me what is "the Bastille"?

    RépondreSupprimer